USA Hockey Online Registration
To register for your USA Hockey number for the upcoming season. USA Hockey (USAH) is our national governing body that oversees and supports the Cenior Rhino Adult Hockey programs. Their mission is to promote the growth of hockey in America and provide the best possible experience for all participants by encouraging, developing, advancing and administering the sport. USAH requires that all players register with them.
This registration is in addition to your registration with
Cenior Rhino Adult Hockey League
To register follow the 11 simple steps below. The deadline to complete this is August 31, 2016. We cannot place your player or coach on the official team roster without the registration number.
1. Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com
2. Click on the “Register Now” link on the right side of the screen
3. Confirm that the person entering the information is over 18 years old
4. Select who you are registering for yourself
5. Enter registration information
6. Check off “Accept” USA Waiver
7. Verify Name and DOB and proceed to check out
8. Enter payment information – USAH fee ($40)
9. Click Continue to go to Confirmation Page
10. Click on the confirmation button and you will momentarily receive a confirmation email from USA Hockey.
11. VERY IMPORTANT Please forward the confirmation e-mail to our Cenior Rhino Adult Hockey Email:
Please contact League Director at 988-4661
with any questions or concerns.